Date: 26 june 19
Makeup Studio is about transforming your unique personality regardless of age or gender, by discovering the art of professional makeup. It is about more than just high-quality products: our mission is to encourage you to explore and use makeup in different ways. We are all about exploring, discovering and creating. We love to share our professional knowledge and experience of makeup techniques and tricks with customers. After all, we want you to experience and embrace the art of makeup and showcase your unique personality so that you feel confident on your own skin. We are looking forward to help our client and help you to get your next hair style, facial, waxing, threading, spa, massage, manicure, pedicure, haircut, bridal makeup, makeover or other parlour services at your doorstep. So go ahead!
Here are some easy home remedies for your skincare:
• Neem Oil: Neem Oil contain a lot of skin benefit. Take a few drop of neem oil and massage it onto your face. It helps to restore moisture of the skin and also fight with germs and acne. Leaving your skin looking healthy, soft and supple.
• Lemon & Coconut Water: Mix a few drop of lemon juice along with few drop of coconut water and apply it to your face. Coconut water hydrates your skin and lemon will brighten and clear your skin. These antibacterial properties of lemon help keep breakout- causing bacteria at day.
• Cucumber: Use cucumber to get rid of the tan. Its astringent properties help to soothe skin irritation and D-Tan from skin. Mix one tablespoon of cucumber juice, lemon juice and rose water. Apply it to skin and wash after ten minutes. Use this daily and you will get to notice glow on face.
• Apple Cider Vinegar: Apple cider vinegar does a great job in treating acne as it restore the acidic layer. It also kills bacteria and remove excess dirt and oil from the face.
• Aloe Vera: It contains moisturizing and soothing properties will reduce the production of excess oil and eventually reduce black heads. Take some Aloe Vera gel and apply on the blackheads for approximately 15 minutes every day. And after a few weeks you will get notice the clear skin.
• Cinnamon: Being an antibacterial spice, cinnamon is great for removing whitehead and blackheads. Mix one tablespoon of cinnamon powder with two tablespoons of honey to form a paste and apply on the affected area and rinse off after 15-20 minutes.
Prerna is a wonderful makeup artist, who is understanding, kind and professional. She worked with me to find the perfect look for me and was always ready to listen to my needs. When she finished with d make over I felt so beautiful and everyone loved my makeup! It was natural but gorgeous. Prerna has a real gift and she is a true artist! I greatly recommend her services!
She knows what look I want for my wedding a soft and suttle one. She is best in her work. She just make my day... Thank you prerna...God bless you
Prerna’s makeup is flawless, she is a pro at putting a perfect, picturesque makeup together. She really listens to her clients. The makeup looked natural and I was pleased with my look. I would recommend her to anyone!
Prerna's makeup is awesum.your job is too good prerna.keep it up.
Good Going Dear ... You will Shine like a Diamond in future, all the Best for Future Endeavours