By Prerna Singh
45 Days Course
Makeup is an art form for me. Its a form of expression and its such a cool way to get my creative juices flowing.
THE COURSE CONTENT
- Makeup Artist Hygiene
- Makeup and Hair Styling Tools (Brushes/Equipment)
- Different skin types and issues
- Foundation application and selection
- Role of Colour Wheel/Concealers
- Contouring and Highlighting
- Powders (loose/pressed)
- Blusher (powder/cream)
- Eyebrows and Eyes Shapes
- Eyeliners (liquid/gel)
- Eye-shadows (Liquid/Powder/Glitter/Pressed/Cream/Pigment)
- Mascara and its application
- False Lashes Application
- Lipsticks /Lip-Liners/Lip Gloss
- International Hair Styling (Basic to Advance)
- Hair Styling According to Face and Occasion
- Role of Sprays and products for Hair Styling
DIFFERENT EYE MAKEUP TECHNIQUE
- Soft look with neutrals and its variations
- Intense Smoky and its variations
- Outer Smoky (soft intense) and its variations.
- Half Cut Crease and its variations.
- Full cut crease (Arabic) and its variations.
- Halo Cut Crease and its variations
With these looks you can comfortably create a variety of eye looks for- Party, Engagement, Cocktail, Mehndi, Sagan, Wedding day and Night look, ramp etc.
CREAM AND LIQUID FOUNDATION EYE
- Matte Eye Shadows
- Shimmer Eye Shadows
- Pressed Eye Shadows
- Liquid Glitters
- Dry Glitters
- Liquid Eye Shadows
- Cream Eye Shadows
KNOWLEDGE OF TOOLS, HYGIENE
You will learn about tools, brushes, Equipment used during good makeup and hair styling.
Understanding the importance of professional standards of artist hygiene.
STEP OF MAKEUP AND HAIR STYLING
- Learn makeup application in right steps.
- Learn hair styling in right steps
COMPREHENSIVE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT SKIN TYPE
- Dry Skin
- Oily Skin
- Combination Skin
- Sensitive Skin Types
- Open Pores
- Dark Circles
- Rosacea and so on
Foundation selection and application according to skin type and undertone, mixing and application technique based on coverage and texture level.
Role of a color wheel and its application in colour correction and camouflaging imperfections with the help of concealers.
Learn about different face shapes and role of CONTOURING & HIGHLIGHTING in face-structuring and different hair styles for different face shapes.
- Students will learn about different eye shapes and placements, and work with the correct eye makeup techniques for different eye shapes.
- Learn all the eye makeup technique for ROUND EYES, PROTUDED EYES, WIDE SET EYES, DEEP SET EYES, CLOSE SET EYES, HOODED EYES, ALMOND EYES.
- Learn how to use different types of eyeliners and kohls according to eye shapes.
- Certificate will be provided.
- Information will be shared on "How To Use Socila Media?"
- Information will be shared on "How To Do Consultation Meeting?"
- Students Have to Bring Their Own Makeup And Hair Products To Practice
- List Will Be Shared After Registration.
- Limited Seats Available.